Foundation VIP* Member - $1,000 annually
Individuals and couples can be recognized as "Foundation VIP" members by donating $1,000 annually. This can be gifted by check, stocks, Family Foundation grant, IRA charitable rollover, or a donor advised fund at a Community Foundation, Fidelity, etc. Recognition does not include event ticket and raffle purchases.
Courtesies extended to donors at the Foundation member level include:
- A Silver ID card with a Bethesda ID patient number and pre-registration and coding in hospital computer system
- Maintain a private room when admitted as inpatient (Bethesda has converted to all private rooms but reserves the right to revert back to 2-person rooms during the busy season; and if you are designated Medical Surgical Observation, every attempt will be made to provide a private room).
- If you are admitted during business hours, Foundation Staff will check to see that your stay is meeting our service delivery expectations.
- Physician referral services.
- Assistance obtaining medical records during normal business hours.
- Recognition as a Foundation member in our Foundation Annual Report.
- A 20% discount at the Bethesda Bargain Box, 10% discount at Bethesda East and West gift shops.
- A 5% discount at Bethesda East and West Cafeterias. (Must show ID and Silver VIP card).
- A subscription to our magazine, Bethesda Life.
- Enrollment in Bethesda's Prime Time Club physician lecture series newsletter (if age appropriate).
- While expedited ER service is for Benefactors level, every effort will be made to minimize your wait.
All courtesies are offered on a non-guaranteed, first-come, first-served basis because they are gestures of thanks for your gift.